A used version of the TSC MX240 & MX340 is available for selection. We guarantee that all used products will work as intended and a limited warranty of 15 days is available following delivery of product on DOA (Dead on Arrival). Please contact us for any additional information.
Durable High-Volume, Mission Critical Label Printing
The MX240 Series Industrial Printer is ruggedly built for high volume, mission critical, label printing. Featuring our fastest processor ever, the MX240 Series boosts productivity with faster communications and printing speeds. The MX240 Series is ideal for applications including manufacturing, logistics, shipping, and product identification.
The new high performance MX240 Series was built from the ground up to deliver 24x7 mission critical performance. The MX240 Series features a die-cast aluminum print mechanism housed in a very strong yet lightweight cabinet. This new design results in a more durable printer that is suited for your most heavy-duty demand cycles.
Superb resolution, great warranty
There are three models available with the MX Series. The MX240 prints at 203 dpi at speeds up to fourteen inches per second, MX340 offers 300 dpi resolution at speeds up to twelve inches per second, and the MX640 features 600 dpi high resolution which makes it ideal for printing very small 2D barcodes, graphics, fine print and other ultra-high-resolution images. All TSC printers feature a standard two-year limited warranty.
Loaded with standard features
The MX Series printers are loaded with standard features including a color touch display with six menu buttons, support for 600 meter ribbons, 8” OD media rolls, built-in Ethernet, two USB hosts for keyboard and scanner connections, and USB 2.0, parallel and serial interfaces. An industry-standard GPIO port is available as an option.
Memory to spare
The MX240 Series offers plenty of memory, including 256 MB SDRAM and 128 MB FLASH, which provides easy storage of fonts, international character sets and graphics. The MX Series also includes a secure digital (SD) FLASH memory card slot for inexpensively adding up to 32 GB of memory.
Powerful TSPL-EZ™ Printer Programming Language
TSC ships TSPL-EZ™ firmware in all its printers. TSPL-EZ™ supports three different printer languages including TSC printer language, TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron), and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra). TSPL-EZ™ features internal scalable True Type fonts, and a BASIC interpreter with file manager for creating powerful printer interface applications with multiple type of hosts.
About TSC: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper on Amazon! Why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed. You can read more here.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.