The TSC ML Series is a brand new generation of smaller industrial barcode label printers that are designed to fit into more work areas than ever before. The ML Series features a compact footprint, durable and flexible design, ease of use, noise-reduced printing, self-diagnostic TPH Care, and tool-free maintenance. The ML Series is available in 203 and 300 dpi print resolutions. The printer incorporates a robust die-cast aluminum print mechanism engine that is ideal for light industrial duty printing.
Streamlined and Small Footprint Design
Compared to our best-selling TSC ME Series, the ML Series is 34% smaller. Compared to TSC TTP-244M Pro Series, the ML240 Series is 23% smaller. The small footprint design saves more space and fits in limited operation areas.
Robust and Agile Design for Optimal Quality
The combination of rugged die-cast, modularized base, and adjustable TPH module design structure optimizes print quality.
Engineered to Reduce Noise from Printing
The ML Series 4-Inch Performance Industrial Printers are engineered for minimal noise production during printing operation.
Self-Diagnostic TPH Care Mechanism
The ML Series incorporates an advanced mechanism allowing for real-time printhead health status detection. It can stop printing errors to ensure stable and high-quality printouts. Not having to reprint labels reduces cost and eliminates supplies waste.
Effortless User Operation with Color Display
The ML240 Series has a user-friendly design providing a wide-open angle for easy media handling. Its easy-to-use 2.3-inch color GUI display and real-time LED indicator is designed to be intuitive making printer operation effortless.
No tools are required to remove and replace both the printhead and platen roller, saving time for more important tasks.
Warehouse & Logistics
- Order Fulfillment
- Inventory Management
- Work In Process
- Product Marking
- Compliance Labeling
- Blood Test Tube Label
- Patient Wristband Label
- Product Label
- Event Ticketing
About TSC: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.