MH Series 6-Inch Performance Industrial Printers
The MH Series features our flagship industrial barcode label printer with premium printhead technology, fast processor, and memory capacity to print high-quality labels at the fastest speeds.
The MH 6-inch Series consists of the MH261T with 203 dpi resolution and the MH361T with 300 dpi. The MH 6-inch mid-level industrial printers feature some of the best technology components our customers have enjoyed on previous printer models. Trusted features from the last MH Series generation and models like the TTP-2410MT, TTP-2610MT, have been integrated with new advanced features to keep customer printing networks up to date with the latest innovations in remote printer management technology.
The MH261 Series is TSC's mainstream industrial barcode label printer built upon the legacy of the MH240 Series. It brings new features to those looking for solutions to address evolving business challenges from growing production line demands to increasing operational complexities.
Sophisticated TSC Sense Care
The TSC TPH Care Mechanism offers an advanced level of auto-detection ensuring real-time printhead health status, to monitor and prevent down. In addition, the MH261 series supports various media with a pre-printed black mark on top or bottom sides by user’s selection in the panel menu.
Dynamic Remote Printer Management
SOTI Connect and TSC Console provide enterprise remote printer management on multiple tasks to reduce maintenance costs and avoid downtime of business-critical devices.
The MH261 series offers GPIO to support common applicators and emulations along with an optional 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.2 combo module.
Highly Adaptable to Various Media
MH261 printers can adapt to various media lengths and widths. The MH261T supports media width up to 6.8-inches, and the MH261 supports up to 4.5-inches. Additionally, the mechanism for fine adjustment to avoid ribbon wrinkles and ensures label print quality.
Brilliant User Experience
The MH241T and MH241P can easily adjust the media near-end sensor to detect the media and remind users to change the media roll on the color GUI display. The MH261 series allows users to easily replace printhead and platen roller without the need for specific tools.
About TSC: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.