TSC MB240 series of industrial thermal label printers is the new value leader for 4" wide light industrial label printing. The MB240 series is designed to fit in alongside TSC's bigger industrial printer models including the MH240 and MX240P Series. The MB240 features a small footprint, easily understood operator interface and a full set of options to meet nearly every printing application.
Its compact design, quiet operation and fast label throughput is equally at home in the office or shop floor. The printer's all-metal construction and die-cast aluminum print mechanism engine is durable enough to withstand the toughest production environments and is designed for years of trouble free use.
Small Footprint and Rugged Design
- Weight: 39% less, size: 30% smaller than TTP-246M Pro
Flexible & Advanced TPH Mechanism
- Flexible TPH pressure adjustment & adjustable heat line
- Reinforced TPH module hook
- Wide open angle for media handling
3.5” Intuitive Color Touch Display
- Ease of use 3.5” touch color GUI display and intuitive indicators
Versatile Availability of Connectivity
- Standard USB, USB Host, Serial and Internal Ethernet
- Optional seamless 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless slot-in module or internal steady Bluetooth 4.2 interface
One Step to Quick Setup/ Update
- Scan 1D/2D Barcode to setup or clone the configurations in one step
About TSC: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.