The DA200 Series of direct thermal desktop printers are ideal for a wide variety of applications including product marking, point of sale, retail, small office, shipping labels, and other labeling and tag applications at the best price anywhere. The DA200 Series will be available worldwide starting in Q2 2015.
The DA200 Series is a perfect combination of affordability with a durable and reliable design. With a cost that can’t be beat, the DA200 series offers both 203 and 300 dots per inch print resolution with printing speeds up to a fast 5 inches per second. The large 60 watt power supply produces high quality printed labels, even at its fastest print speeds.
For easy loading, the DA200 employs a user-friendly double-wall clamshell design with a large five-inch (outside diameter) center-biased media bay. The spring-loaded label roll holder makes loading simple. Top-of-form sensing – by gap, black mark, or notch – is standard. The printer also comes with a head-open sensor.
USB 2.0 connectivity is standard, and options include Ethernet, Serial RS-232, and USB-A Host connections. Users may also add a Bluetooth or 802-11b/g/n Wi-Fi option.
The DA200 has plenty of memory with 128 MB Flash & 64 MB SDRAM that can be used for easy storage of fonts, international character sets and graphics, and it supports, “right out of the box,” a fully compatible set of standard industry emulations, including Line Mode, Eltron® and Zebra® languages, making it easy to replace old installed hardware.
About TSC: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.