- Rugged design construction able to withstand 1.0 m tumble (3.3 ft) and 1.8 m (6 ft) drop, 2.5 m (8.2 ft) with IP54 case
- Wireless communication interfaces: Supports either MFi Bluetooth® 5.0 or 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with Bluetooth® 4.2 module
- Supports 67 mm max. OD label roll
- Supports label width up to 80 mm
- Built-in peeler or linerless kit option to increase productivity
- TSC Sense Care to monitor smart battery and printhead status
- SOTI Connect and TSC Console for printer management
TSC’s new mobile barcode label printers, the Alpha-30L and Alpha-40L are user-friendly, heavy-duty and drop-resistant. The new Mobile Barcode Printers propel you into the next generation of smart, enhanced technology solutions for industrial-grade label printing applications.
Sophisticated TSC Sense Care
TSC Sense Care is a function that can auto scan and detect printhead bad dots during the printing process and monitor smart battery to ensure full shift productivity, reduce total cost of ownership and avoid downtime.
Seamless Mobility Communication
Alpha-30L and Alpha-40L support MFi Bluetooth® 5.0 which enables compatibility with different platforms. The ac band Wi-Fi with fast roaming and enterprise-grade security ensures reliable wireless operation
Full Line of Accessories
The Alpha-30L and Alpha-40L provides a full line of accessories to assist in performing diverse labeling tasks while on the go. Accessories include a complete forklift and vehicle accessory solution that allows users to integrate the Alpha-30L and Alpha-40L Mobile Barcode Printers onto a forklift with intuitive RAM mount components.
Dynamic Remote Printer Management
SOTI Connect and TSC Console provide enterprise printer management to manage multiple tasks, reduce maintenance costs and avoid downtime of business-critical devices.
Industry-specific Durability Standards
The Alpha-30L and Alpha-40L have been tested to MIL-STD-810G military standards for drop and vibration, and can withstand 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumble and a drop test of 1.8 m (6 ft) without protective case and 2.5 m (8.2 ft) with protective case. The Mobile Barcode Printers are rated IP54 for dust and water resistance.
Integrated Software Pack
TSC offers an advanced software pack for integrated solutions for customized label creation from different platforms.
- Now available for both iOS and Android™ users
- OPOS drivers for POS applications
- Compatible with CPCL and ESC-POS printer languages
About the Manufacturer: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
THANK YOU for your support during a challenging 2021, for all of us. While we all prepare for the upcoming holidays, we wanted to let you know what we expect in 2022.