SMALLEST MOST AFFORDABLE MOBILE PRINTER
Print receipts and tickets on demand and on the go with TSC’s Alpha-2R mobile 2-inch receipt printer. The Alpha-2R is TSC’s smallest and most affordable mobile receipt printer. While cost-effective, the Alpha-2R is still equipped with important basic features and offers a selection of competitive accessories.
The Alpha-2R is TSC’s third mobile printer offering in the Alpha Series of cost-efficient, high durability printers that now includes 2”, 3” and 4” wide mobile printers. The Alpha-2R is a comfortable, light-weight printer capable of working with any mobile printing application where you need access to quick, simple receipts or tickets.
TSC delivers more for our customers with the Alpha-2R without sacrificing function or performance:
- Print More – Alpha-2R offers the largest media capacity in the 2’’ receipt market with a media capacity of 58 mm wide and a maximum receipt roll out diameter of 50 mm
- Print Longer – Alpha-2R was designed to be Energy Star 2.0 compliant and features 17 hours of usage on a battery charge with an average of a 2 minute printer interval (BT mode)
- Broad Application with excellent printing compatibility – ESC-POS & CPCL & ZPL emulations available
- Print Quality – Smart Algorithm to adjust print speed & condition based on layout & heat history
- Better Warranty — 2-year warranty
The Alpha-2R is designed for a rough life and comes out of the box with an IP42 rating which may be upgraded by adding its IP54-rated protective case to resist dust and water.
These small and light printers can be worn comfortably for a full shift, without interfering with the user’s tasks. Use wired or wireless communication interfaces including USB 2.0, RS-232, Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth 4.2 plus Apple MFi, NFC and 802.11 a/b/g/n (support Bluetooth, either one use) to connect to a mobile computer or even a smart phone and produce clear easy-to-read receipts/labels hour after hour.
The printers Near Field Communication (NFC) makes it simple to connect to an Alpha-2R device directly from a compatible device. NFC is a technology found on many of today’s mobile devices that enables wireless two-way communication between two devices within close proximity of one another. NFC capability automatically establishes a direct connection between your NFC enabled smartphone or tablet and an Alpha-2R printer, so you can print or scan using any number of applications – without having to connect to a network or enter any login credentials.
About the Manufacturer: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.