Quick, quiet, clean colorful - now with patended form insertion capability. Based on proven inkjet technology that's been extremely successful in the POSjet® 1000, the Ithaca POSjet® 1500 offers the same speed, color choices, easy operation and simple integration as the POSjet® 1000, but with a few key addtions.
POSjet 1500 Highlights
- The first validation printer to print the full front or back of a check!
- Patented feature automatically guides any check or form into the printer.
- Validates various sized one-ply forms in standard or rotated print mode.
- Each snap-in/snap-out HP catridge has 7-million character capacity
- Patented Insta-Load® automatic paper loader handles large-capacity rolls
- PowerPocket® securely stores power supply in back.
About TransAct: TransAct Technologies (Nasdaq: TACT) designs, develops, assembles, markets and services world-class transaction printers under the Epic, Ithaca, BANKjet and Printrex brand names. TransAct is a company that listens, researches and spends time in our customers’ environments so we can engineer printers that are smart, relevant and remarkably reliable.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Nov. 29, 2021
Santa is bringing us coal this year by bringing a price increase for Thermal Transfer Ribbons. Increased pricing takes effect on January 1, 2022.