The new IP68 Terminator Hard tag is the newest addition to Starport Technologies’ line of UHF RFID metal mount tags. The Terminator Hard Tag has been developed for customers requiring a more rugged tag, we have taken our best performance tag (Terminator) and encapsulated it in an ABS material and sonic welded it to ensure a waterproof tag that can withstand harsh environments. The T-Tag outperforms any comparable UHF RFID metal mount tag on the market by at least 15 feet with an extraordinary read distance of up to 100 feet.
Metal Mount Capability
Cost effective metal mount, Moisture resistant, Versatile adhesion: magnetic backing or permanent adhesive, 1D and 2D barcode, and human readable information available
WIP and Asset Tracking, Warehouse Management, IT, Aerospace, Automotive
|EPC Class 1 Gen 2 Passive Higgs 3|
|EPC Global Gen2 and ISO/IEC 18000|
|800-Bits of nonvolatile memory|
|96 EPC Bits, extensible to 480 bits|
|512 User Bits|
|64-Bit Unique TID|
|32-Bit access and 32-Bit kill password available|
|Dimensions:||4.5”x1.75”x0.25” or 6.5”x1.75”x0.3125”|
|RFID Protocol:||UHF EPC Class 1 Generation 2|
|Tag Type:||Passive Read/Write|
|Read Range:||Up to 100 feet|
|Frequency Range:||902 ~ 928 MHz|
|EPC Size:||96 Bits|
|Type:||Adhesive or Screw Mount|
|Temperature:||0 ºF to 225 ºF|
Stored at 70F / 50% Relative Humidity – 3 years
About Starport Technologies: Starport Technologies, LLC., was founded in 2006 by Jeff Nedblake. Located in Kansas City Missouri, Starport is RFID-centric inside and out. Starport Technologies, a “smart label” company, manufactures RFID tags that support a variety of metal-mount and supply chain applications. Based in Kansas City, Starport offerings leverage the science and technology of leading research institutions, including work initiated at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the University of Kansas.
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Nov. 29, 2021
Santa is bringing us coal this year by bringing a price increase for Thermal Transfer Ribbons. Increased pricing takes effect on January 1, 2022.