The mC-Print2 is the smaller printer in the mCollection. Perfect for minimizing counter space while optimizing functionality. With a square footprint of only 96 x 115 x 100 mm, this is Star's smallest desktop printer. The mC-Print2 is 60% smaller than the TSP100III. This 2-inch thermal printer also comes with multiple connectivity options including USB, Lightning, Bluetooth, and LAN. These four connections all come from the same model, which makes this printer future-proof, giving the retailer the ability to change their POS system without needing to change the printer. Multiple connectivity options give integrators an easy integration process through common software.
Star Micronics kept the user in mind while developing the mC-Print2, it is simple to setup and easy to use. The mC-Print2 comes with a smaller external power supply, making it ready to use directly out of the box. Even loading paper is simple with the mC-Print2, it has a top loading design making it perfect for drop-in and print loading.
mC-Print2 comes with a Hub that offers full USB connectivity for up to 3 peripherals. The peripherals for this mCollection include 3 MG-Scales, 1D & 2D Scanner, Line Display, Kitchen Buzzer, and Cash Drawer. Each piece of the mCollection is designed with style in mind bringing a unique and unified look across all products.
- Sleek, Compact, Connected
- Easy Setup
- Guillotine Auto-Cutter
- Bluetooth, USB, Lightning, LAN
- Cloud Ready
About Star Micronics: Star Micronics America was established in 1976 to bring the innovation of their parent company to the United States. Over the course of the past 30 years, Star has established themselves as one of the leading Point of Sale (POS) printer companies in America, providing customers with truly innovative products that address the needs of the POS market. Also, Star have enjoyed strong growth by developing superior audio components for the automotive, communications, and medical markets,” said Takayuki “Blues” Aoki, president of Star Micronics America.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.