Versatility meets Value
Introducing the SATO WS4 Series of desktop thermal printer models. The new WS4 is a feature rich, affordably priced, thermal printer with great production throughput and exceptional print quality at either 203 or 300dpi. Designed with connectivity in mind, the WS4 printer has USB, RS232 and Ethernet interfaces standard. It also features optional Bluetooth or 802.11 WLAN communication interfaces further expanding its versatility.
Flexible and versatile, the WS4 is available in Direct Thermal or as a Thermal Transfer unit with a 984 feet ribbon capacity! When integrated with its optional External Media Stand, both ribbon capacity and use of industry standard 8-inch outside diameter media rolls, the WS4 significantly expands its functionality to what is normally present in larger tabletop printer models but at a fraction of the price.
As in other innovative SATO printer models, the WS4 has straightforward replacement of its print head or platen roller, quickly returning to full operation when normal maintenance is required. Best of all, the WS4 has on-board emulations (SBPL, SZPL, SEPL, SDPL, SIPL) providing ease of integrating or replacing other competitive printer models. The SATO WS4, where versatility meets value, innovation meets performance.
Easy to Use
- Small footprint design
- High speed throughput (Max 6ips)
- Easy firmware download via USB
- Straightforward Platen and Print head replacement
- 3 Color Status LED
Flexible Label / Ribbon Capability
- 984 feet ribbon capability
- Use wound-in or wound-out labels and ribbons
- Adjustable I-mark sensor
- Versatile ribbon core sizes (0.5” or 1.0” ID)
- Ethernet, USB and RS232 standard
- Optional Bluetooth, Wireless LAN
- IPv4/IPv6 Support
- Multiple printer emulations (SZPL, SEPL, SDPL, SIPL)
|Print Method:||Direct/Thermal Transfer||Direct/Thermal Transfer|
|Print Resolution:||203 dpi||300 dpi|
|Memory:||16MB ROM, 32MB RAM||16MB ROM, 32MB RAM|
|Connections:||USB, RS232, Ethernet||USB, RS232, Ethernet|
|Print Speed: (max.)||up to 6 ips||up to 4 ips|
About SATO: Building on over 70 years of experience, having introduced one of the first hand labelers in 1962 and the world's first thermal transfer label printer in 1974, SATO is recognized for delivering rugged dependability and reliable performance throughout its product line.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.