Next Generation 4-inch Desktop Thermal Printer
The SATO CT4-LX sets the bar for desktop barcode label printing. This 4-inch thermal printer offers features and functionality typically only found in industrial printer models but in a compact size. The CT4-LX is equipped with a full-color touchscreen display, the latest wireless connectivity options, and patented label waste prevention feature. Advanced functionality utilizes SRA (SATO RF Analyze) for auto RFID positioning to encode UHF RFID inlays and SATO AEP (Application Enabled Printing) for customization for standalone operation, providing exceptional performance and printing. Easy to operate and maintain with user-replaceable printhead and platen roller to quickly keep your business up and running.
- 4.3" Full Color Touchscreen Display
- 203 or 305 dpi print resolution
- Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal
- Label Waste Prevention and media profiles
- Auto Switching competitive emulation languages (SBPL, SEPL, SZPL, SDPL, SIPL or STCL)
- Application Enabled Printing (AEP)
- SATO Online Services (SOS) and SOTI Connect supported
- SATO RF Analyze (SRA) for RFID
- PDF Direct Printing
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Nov. 29, 2021
Santa is bringing us coal this year by bringing a price increase for Thermal Transfer Ribbons. Increased pricing takes effect on January 1, 2022.