Who is RedBeam?
RedBeam was founded in 2004, and have been growing ever since. From their launch of their first packaged application to becoming one of the leading software brands in the data collection industry, they've tried to stay true to their core belief - to make it as easy as possible to do business - and to deliver exceptional value to all customers.
Take control of your mission-critical assets.
Barcode. Add asset tags. Update information like description, location, status, and serial number, and more.
Scan. Audit your assets quickly to make sure what you have is there. Drastically reduce the time it takes to conduct an asset inventory.
- Track. Answer questions like: How many assets do we have? Where are they? What condition are they in? Are they under-utilized?
Asset tracking made easy.
Eliminate messy spreadsheets, streamline physical inventories, and take control of your organization’s valuable property.
Track computers, equipment, furniture, vehicles, and other valuable assets using this comprehensive cloud-based asset tracking solution.
This tested and proven asset tracking solution integrates best asset tracking practices: barcoding, detailed record-keeping, and reporting capability into one powerful system. Ideal for businesses and organizations that need to track 500 or more fixed assets, the solution provides a complete fixed asset database, the ability to easily keep asset records up to date, and streamline the physical inventory process by up to 70%.
Easily capture important information about each asset, including barcode ID, location, department, status, purchasing, and user definable fields. Use your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet to add and manage your fixed assets on the fly.
Barcode technology dramatically streamlines the physical inventory process. Use enterprise mobile devices for scan-intensive activities like conducting annual audits.
Barcode technology streamlines the physical inventory process significantly. Using enterprise mobile devices, simply select your location, scan the assets in that room, and move on to the next room. If an asset is new or has moved, the system will let you know. When finished, you see right away if you’ve missed any assets to prevent you from having to go back later.
RedBeam Asset Tracking is used by all types of organizations, including state, local, and federal government agencies, single site and multi-site companies, and other entities that need to track assets and capital equipment. RedBeam makes it easier than ever to keep asset records up to date.
Whether you have 500 or 50,000 assets, RedBeam Asset Tracking is the solution you’re looking for!
- Speed up the tracking process
- Improve accuracy
- Track purchasing information
- Improve visibility and prevent loss
- Maintain records for insurance
- Comply with government regulations
- Meet audit requirements
- Improve reporting
- Minimize paperwork
- Create one central repository
- Keep history of asset use
Key System Features
- Web-based solution
- Securely hosted on Google Cloud
- Mobile friendly
- Unlimited assets and locations
- Multiple ways to scan barcodes
- Import and export
- Custom fields
- Perform moves, adds, and changes
- Detailed history reporting
- Role-based access
- Includes unlimited support
- Google Chrome on Windows, MacOS, or Android
- Safari on iOS
Brands Using RedBeam
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
The Benefits of Shopping Directly from Authorized Resellers vs Amazon: Making the Smart Choice
If you're looking for the best deals and highest quality products, then shopping directly from resellers is the way to go.