The T8000 is the premier high-end thermal printer. With unmatched industrial performance, easy to use, and 100% verifiable output, the T8000 exceeds the requirements of the most demanding mission critical manufacturing and distribution operations. Highlights of the T8000 include:
Harsh Environments – Coolest in the industry
The T8000 is built to last with the ability to withstand dirt, grime, humidity, and extreme temperatures. The new T8000 is able to operate in the coldest environments of the industry, with temperatures as low as -5°C (23°F) for direct thermal and 5°C (41°F) for thermal transfer. The T8000 provides reliable printing, without the need to use a heated enclosure.
PostScript/PDF – Making history in industrial thermal technology
Presenting the industry’s first industrial thermal printer with PostScript/PDF capabilities. The T8000 offers seamless connectivity of PostScript and PDF file printing for quick deployment, while supporting both 203 and 300 DPI applications in 35 different fonts. The T8000 supports the latest ERP systems and features Plug-n-Play as a native component with SAP drivers.
User-friendly – Larger color screen and Self-help Wizard
The T8000 thermal printers were designed with your convenience in mind. Featuring a new user interface with 3.4″ hi-res color display panel, the T8000 thermal printers offer an advanced setup wizard with graphical icons and four navigation keys to configure and optimize your print. Browse through the QR code library included in the wizard to help you gain quick access to additional printer resources, including how-to videos.
Enterprise Performance – 40% more quality output
From the family of industrial grade experts, the T8000 thermal printers raise the bar in output performance. Utilizing a high-power ARM 9 processor, the T8000 thermal printer can print up to 14 IPS at 203 dpi – 40% more quality output. In addition, this printer series holds 512MB RAM and 128MB Flash memory with up to 1GHz clock speed to process complex labels and large print jobs.
Print Quality – Must be ODV™
100% quality barcodes is our mantra. Pairing the T8000 with the exclusivity of Printronix’s Online Data Validator (ODV™) yields 100% scannable barcodes 100% of the time. The new Printronix HD print technology and intelligent heat management system feature 2x more variations per dot line, ultimately delivering finer resolution in heat applied output.
About Printronix: For more than 40 years, Printronix has been addressing global customer needs for mission-critical industrial printing. Offering the two most-trusted brand names in back office and supply chain printing, Printronix and TallyGenicom, known throughout automotive, retail, food & beverage, government and utilities and transportation and logistics enterprises across the globe.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.