Small, Fast and Ready to Boost Productivity.
The T4000 is our most compact and affordable industrial printer with the ability to print 5,000 labels a day at speeds of up to 8 inches per second. If you’re looking to improve productivity…look no further. The T4000 includes Printronix System Architecture (PSA), with multiple connectivity options, remote printer management tools and automated alerts to keep you enterprise operating at optimum efficiency and productivity.
- Industry-leading print speed of 8 ips
- Prints up to 5,000 labels a day in demanding environments
- Compatible with PrintNet Enterprise, printer management tool
- Fast ARM Cortex A-7 processor
- Automated alerts keep your enterprise efficient and productive
- 9 Printer emulations for seamless integrations
- Optional connectivity: Enterprise level WiFi, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2
- Enterprise-level WiFi encryption and security protocols
- Extensive standard connectivity features including Ethernet, USB Host, USB Device, serial
- Compact size makes it a good fit for a variety of industries
- Rugged metal enclosure with bi-fold side panel
- Built on Printronix System Architecture (PSA) Platform for proven dependability
- Proprietary printhead algorithms deliver high-quality barcodes
- Large LCD color screen and easy-to-use control panel
- High MTBF of up to 12,000 hours
- Wide operating temperature range
About Printronix: For more than 40 years, Printronix has been addressing global customer needs for mission-critical industrial printing. Offering the two most-trusted brand names in back office and supply chain printing, Printronix and TallyGenicom, known throughout automotive, retail, food & beverage, government and utilities and transportation and logistics enterprises across the globe.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.