Printronix Auto ID has announced the end-of-sale of the SL5r ES Thermal Barcode Printer line as of November 30th, 2016. Any existing inventory of SL5r ES printers will continue to be sold through the end of the year, based upon availability. Printronix Auto ID will continue to offer full support of the SL5r ES in terms of technical support, spare parts and consumables through November 30th, 2021.
Increase your productivity with the SL5000r-ES thermal barcode printer. Designed specifically for harsh environments, it combines utility with power and flexibility for ultra-fast processing and less downtime. The SL5000r-ES supports the widest range of connectivity and control without sacrificing performance and provides open migration to RFID.
The versatile SL5000r-ES readily adapts to emerging standards and features:
- 166MHz 32-bit RISC processor for ultra-fast processing and throughput performance
- 64MB SDRAM memory and 16MB Flash with font and image storage capability
- 625m ribbon reduces downtime and supply cost
- Smart Ready design provides the migration path for future RFID implementation (4in/6in only
- Embedded Zebra, TEC, Intermec, Sato, Datamax, Monarch and IER programming language support
- Get the reliability and performance you deserve with the intelligent barcode printer SL5000r-ES.
About Printronix: For more than 40 years, Printronix has been addressing global customer needs for mission-critical industrial printing. Offering the two most-trusted brand names in back office and supply chain printing, Printronix and TallyGenicom, known throughout automotive, retail, food & beverage, government and utilities and transportation and logistics enterprises across the globe.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
The Benefits of Shopping Directly from Authorized Resellers vs Amazon: Making the Smart Choice
If you're looking for the best deals and highest quality products, then shopping directly from resellers is the way to go.