The FIRST lithium portable power pack designed for industrial environments
The new PowerSwap Nucleus Lithium Power System from Newcastle Systems raises the bar for workplace mobility.
A nucleus is, by definition, the central and most important part of an object, movement, or group, forming the basis for its activity and growth. This small, swappable, durable, portable battery pack is central to a mobile workstation system, providing the power for productivity.
The PowerSwap Nucleus enables productivity to happen by providing power to devices such as a laptop, tablet, printer, scanner and more for 8+ hours at a time.
Once the battery charge is depleted, simply swap it with a fully charged one in a matter of seconds enabling a 24/7 operation. No tools or heavy lifting required.
- Lightweight: Only 11 lbs per battery
- Error-Proof: Never lose a full day of production due to someone forgetting to charge the cart.
- Fully Swappable: In a matter of seconds so you'll never run out of battery power
- Durable: 5-7 year battery life or 3,000 cycles - making it a great investment
- Hardware-Friendly: Quiet, seamless AC power (no need to source for DC specific hardware)
- Easy Integration: Can be easily retrofitted to existing Newcastle Mobile Powered Workstations
**Lithium Safety Concerns**: The Newcastle battery employs Lithium-Iron Phosphate technology, which is significantly more stable than standard lithium-ion or lithium-polymer solutions. Unlike these chemistries, Lithium-Iron Phosphate batteries are not subject to potentially dangerous ignition events when subjected to over-heating or mechanical abuse.
At 36 amp hours, the new PowerSwap Nucleus Lithium Power System is the most powerful mobile workstation battery of its size. Its AC output will power over 80% of standard workstation configurations for a full shift with only 1 or 2 batteries!
Sealed, tough plastic casing means your power source can survive in the toughest warehouse conditions.
The Complete System Consists of:
- 1 to 4 battery packs
- Power docking station
- Battery charging station
About Newcastle: Newcastle Systems is an innovator of workplace mobility solutions for many of the world’s leading retail and operations companies. As the leading provider of Mobile Workplace solutions, Newcastle Systems provides the means to dramatically improve your employee and facility productivity without major changes to your infrastructure, software or processes.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
THANK YOU for your support during a challenging 2021, for all of us. While we all prepare for the upcoming holidays, we wanted to let you know what we expect in 2022.