BOXMATE Label Applicators provide an efficient way to uniformly apply labels to square and rectangular containers.
If you are looking for a reliable desktop solution to automatically and consistently apply labels to small and medium-sized boxes and other square objects, BOXMATE by LABELMATE is the solution for you! BOXMATE by LABELMATE enables you to consistently and effortlessly label all kinds of square objects by simply placing them on the conveyor and watching the machine do the work. Once the conveyor is activated the label is applied at over 4.5″ per second, and most objects are labeled in less than 3 seconds! The Heavy-Duty construction of the BOXMATE machines will withstand even the most high volume production environments.
Automatic Label Applicator for Square and Rectangular Objects
- Automatically applies one label
- Minimum label liner width of 2″ (50 mm). Label width can be any size on the liner.
- Minimum label length of 1″ (25 mm)
- Maximum Supply Roll Diameter 9″ (230 mm)
- Core Diameter 0.5″ – 6″ (12 mm – 153 mm)
- Maximum label width of 7″ (178 mm)
- Boxes up to 6″ wide (153 mm)
- Maximum label width of 14″ (355 mm)
- Boxes up to 12″ wide (305 mm)
About Labelmate: Since 1997, Labelmate has been the source for quality Label Rewinders, Unwinders, Dispensers, Counters, Slitters, Print Mechanisms & Core Chucks worldwide. Labelmate's sales, support, product engineering, and manufacturing operations is based in Henderson, Nevada, USA, with products available in more than 70 countries around the world.
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.