Optimized to Turbocharge Workflows
XG4 is the newest addition to Janam's XG series of gun-shaped, rugged mobile computers. Sleek, lightweight and equipped with the most advanced enterprise technology to take mobile worker productivity to the next level, XG4 is the industry’s most powerful industrial-grade mobile computer with Google’s “Android Enterprise Recommended” (AER) certification. Available with Android 9 or Android 11, XG4 is upgradeable to future OS versions and provides an industry-best extended lifecycle.
Built to thrive in the most demanding environments, the ultra-rugged XG4 is a highly affordable solution for warehouses, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, plant floors, loading docks and back-of-store retail.
With its pistol grip designed for user comfort, XG4 is optimized for use in scan-intensive line-of-business applications across the supply chain, including inventory management, stocking and replenishment, shipping, receiving, cross docking and e-commerce fulfillment. To address the diverse needs of organizations that want to standardize on the same device across applications, XG4 is also available in a handheld brick format to deliver the right ergonomics and ensure customers that their chosen form factor is optimized to turbocharge workflow, increase productivity, streamline processes and improve profitability.
A choice between Honeywell’s high-performance N6703 1D/2D imager and EX30 extended-range 2D imager provides industry-leading barcode read range, maximum scanning speed and superior motion tolerance. Additional features include a brilliant 4.3-inch color display with Gorilla Glass 3, 2.2GHz octa-core processor, 13MP camera and choice of keypads to provide the performance and flexibility that enterprise and government customers require. XG4 also delivers exceptional battery life with a high-capacity and rechargeable Li-ion battery.
XG4 can withstand 7-foot/2.4 meter drops to concrete per MIL-STD-810G and is sealed to IP65 standard for protection against dust and jetting water. XG4 is also Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, D-compliant for safe operation in areas where flammable liquids or gases are handled, processed or used or explosive concentrations of vapors may exist. A standard 2-year warranty provides customers with the level of service they require, at no additional cost. It’s technology at work.
About Janam: Janam Technologies LLC is a leading provider of rugged mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly. Janam combines deep industry knowledge with advanced technologies to deliver products with the right features and the right price. Purpose-built for extended use in demanding environments, Janam mobile computers are enabling companies worldwide to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve the bottom line. It's technology at work.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.