Tap to pair — Stay connected
The RS60 ring scanner is easy to pair with a mobile computer using the Android ring control app and the option of either scanning a barcode or NFC tap to pair. With integrated BT Class 1, you can stay connected to devices—like a forklift-mounted tablet or a holstered-handheld—up to 100 m (300 feet) away.
Warehousing flexibility — Nearby and far afield
Your scanning tasks might be anywhere: up-front retail, in the warehouse or on the move. It could be an all-day shift requiring a lightweight scanning solution, or one in tight spaces needing point-and-scan dexterity. For less-intensive scanning tasks, an optional USB-C bracket makes it easy to keep your scanner handy with a lanyard around your neck or on your belt.
- 2D IMAGER - Powered by the Honeywell N6703 1D/2D barcode scan engine, the RS60 ring scanner offers the convenience of a wearable and the efficiency of a traditional scanner.
- SPEED - Whichever is doing the moving—your hand or the packages passing on a conveyer belt—the RS60 ring scanner’s 2D imager handles speeds of up to 6.0 m/s, accurately capturing fast-moving barcodes.
Small and mighty -- Wearable scanner
The RS60 wearable ring scanner is small and lightweight, but don’t let its small size fool you. Weighing less than two ounces, the RS60 ring scanner packs a wallop. And it comes with programmable LEDs for perfect integration and customization.
A rugged ring scanner -- For industrial environments
The RS60 ring scanner is rugged enough to go everywhere and work in even the most rugged warehouse environments. Tested to IP65 dust and water resistance and operating from 0°C to 50°C, it can survive multiple drops to concrete. And even in noisy work environments, the buzzer is loud enough to ensure you’ll hear successful scans.
Keep it -- Moving
Working for more than a full shift with a long-life battery and equipped with BT v4.2 supporting BLE, the RS60 ring scanner’s runtime is up to 11 hours. Smart accessories like a four-slot charging station and an eight-slot battery charger help maximize your runtime.
About Handheld: Handheld is a privately-held manufacturer of rugged mobile computers, including rugged tablets, notebooks and handhelds and is one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Together with our resellers around the globe, we form partnerships that offer products that withstand the toughest conditions and solutions to get the job done.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper on Amazon! Why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed. You can read more here.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.