Ruggedness for every tough environment
The Nautiz X9 is designed for the most challenging outdoor and industrial work. An IP67 rating means it’s fully waterproof and completely sealed against dust. And the MIL-STD-810G standards for vibration, humidity, extreme temperatures, and altitude include a 1.5-meter drop test, well above the usual 1.2 meters used on other rugged devices.
The ultimate Outdoor-Rugged Handheld
The Nautiz X9 ultra-rugged computer is a tough-as-nails Android PDA that can handle any environment a field worker might encounter. Loaded with enterprise-level capabilities, super-tough magnesium housing, and a battery that works through the longest days, it delivers powerful outdoor performance. The Nautiz X9 is a rugged mobile computer, a data collector or field controller designed for use in the most demanding environments. That means you’ll never have to worry about interrupting your work or losing important data.
Tough, tougher, toughest
The Nautiz X9 PDA is as tough as they come. Targeted for demanding outdoor applications in forestry, public safety, field service and GIS/surveying, the Nautiz X9 continues Handheld’s tradition of delivering unyielding ruggedness and maximum performance without compromise.
The best enterprise devices and services Android has to offer
The Nautiz X9 runs Android 11 which brings important security and battery benefits and is Android Enterprise Recommended (AER) plus offers all the capabilities that come with the Google GMS license, such as access to Play Store and Google Maps. The Nautiz X9 also provides access to Handheld’s MaxGo suite of free Android management (like staging and MDM) software for smooth deployments and custom device configuration across all your devices.
- Gesture navigation - With Android 11, all devices will default to Google’s new gesture navigation
- Screen Recorder - The screen recorder function lives in the Quick Settings tiles. You tap the Screen Record feature which gives you a few options before you start recording.
- Privacy enhancements - Privacy is a big focus with Android 11, with Google introducing one-time permissions and granular control over what sort of data you share.
The most optimized screen size
The sunlight-readable 5-inch capacitive display with multi-touch sensitivity and specially-hardened glass hits that sweet spot of being large enough for easy viewability, but not too big to increase fragility. And the countersunk screen with bumpers offers further protection.
Field Connectivity And Versatility
The ultra-rugged Nautiz X9 features 4G/LTE cellular communication, wireless LAN, low-energy 5.0 BT and NFC — in short, everything you could require for transferring and receiving data while doing heavy-duty fieldwork. Accessories such as the pistol grip, pole mount, holsters, vehicle cradles and desktop charger help outfit your handheld for maximum ergonomics and efficiency.
Quick custom setups with the MaxGo Suite
The growing MaxGo Suite is designed to facilitate quick custom setups for a curated, secure experience across all your Handheld Android devices.
Next Level Performance
Powered by a zippy eight-core processor and with plenty of RAM and storage this rugged handheld is set to handle a wide range of demanding field tasks. The Nautiz X9 also provides access to Handheld’s MaxGo suite of free Android management (like staging and MDM) software for smooth deployments and custom device configuration across all your devices.
- IP67 - All our rugged computers has an ingress protection of IP67 or higher for protection against water and dust exposure.
- MIL-STD-810G - Our devices are built to withstand repeated drops, extreme temperatures, altitudes, and humidity.
- MaxGo - The growing MaxGo Suite is designed to facilitate quick custom setups across all our Android devices.
- Customization - In addition to our off-the-shelf solutions, we offer options for customized versions of our products.
About Handheld: Handheld is a privately-held manufacturer of rugged mobile computers, including rugged tablets, notebooks and handhelds and is one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Together with our resellers around the globe, we form partnerships that offer products that withstand the toughest conditions and solutions to get the job done.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper on Amazon! Why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed. You can read more here.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.