Introducing the new Nautiz X9, the ultimate ultra-rugged Android handheld.
The Nautiz X9 rugged computer is a tough-as-nails Android PDA that can handle any environment a field worker might encounter. Loaded with all the enterprise-level capabilities available, it delivers best-in-class field performance with a battery that works through even your longest shifts. The Nautiz X9 is a rugged mobile computer, a data collector or field controller designed for use in the most challenging demanding environments.
FEATURE-LOADED FOR SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
The Nautiz X9 is a feature-full rugged handheld with plenty of computing power, a scanner, camera, 4G/LTE phone and NFC, plus all the capabilities that come with the Google GMS license, such as access to Play Store and Google Maps.
This rugged data collector is powered by a quad-core processor and runs Android 7.0 (Nougat). It has plenty of RAM and storage to handle a wide range of field tasks, and it features a sunlight-readable 5-inch capacitive display with multi-touch sensitivity and specially hardened glass.
DUAL CAMERAS, GPS AND 2D IMAGING FOR ROBUST DATA COLLECTION
The Nautiz X9 comes standard with multiple data collection features, including GPS/GLONASS, a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED flash, and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Users can also add a 2D imager for even more versatility.
RUGGEDNESS FOR EVERY TOUGH ENVIRONMENT
The Nautiz X9 is designed for challenging outdoor and industrial environments. An IP67 rating means it’s fully waterproof and completely sealed against dust, and it’s also tested against MIL-STD-810G standards for surviving drops, vibrations, humidity, extreme temperatures and altitudes. That means you’ll never have to worry about interrupting your work or losing important data.
FIELD CONNECTIVITY AND VERSATILITY
The ultra-rugged Nautiz X9 features 2G/3G/LTE WAN, dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless LAN, low-energy 4.1 BT and NFC — in short, everything you could require for heavy-duty fieldwork. Accessories such as the pistol grip, vehicle dock and desktop charger help outfit your handheld for an efficient day in the field.
TOUGH, TOUGHER, TOUGHEST
This feature-rich PDA is as tough as they come. Targeted for demanding field applications in forestry, public safety, field service and GIS/surveying, the Nautiz X9 continues Handheld’s tradition of delivering unyielding ruggedness and maximum performance without compromise.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
THANK YOU for your support during a challenging 2021, for all of us. While we all prepare for the upcoming holidays, we wanted to let you know what we expect in 2022.