The powerful Algiz® 10X rugged tablet PC offers sophisticated technology, and has an IP65 rating to withstand weather elements and harsh handling. This rugged mobile computer is a perfect match for today’s mobile workforce. This 10-inch tablet computer operates on a powerful Intel® quad-core processor, with a 128 GB SSD, expandable via microSD™, and 4 GB of DDR3 RAM. It runs Windows 8.1 Industry Pro.
The Algiz 10X features the latest generation of MaxView™ screen technology, with a brilliant 10.1-inch touchscreen that’s perfect for field professionals who need a large display to handle detailed maps or other visuals. The screen’s ambient light sensor adjusts backlighting automatically — so collecting data in bright sunlight is just as easy as reviewing it indoors.
The Algiz 10X is a lightweight rugged device at just 1.3 kg, and it’s only 32 mm thick. Even with such a portable size, this tablet is built to withstand the harsh conditions that come with all kinds of industry fieldwork. It’s IP65-rated and meets stringent MIL-STD-810G military standards for protecting against dust, water, vibrations, drops, extreme temperatures and varying altitudes.
With its integrated u-blox® GPS receiver and WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS capability, the Algiz 10X is also a powerful and accurate tool for mapping and surveying. And it offers ultimate mobility: antenna pass-through connectors for both GSM and GPS let you use an external antenna when the unit is docked, and hot-swappable capability with a lithium-ion battery pack lets you go all day without stopping or shutting down.
Data capturing is easy and intuitive with this Algiz tablet, thanks to the built-in 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, microphone jack and several connectivity options, including USB 2.0, VGA and RS232 ports. As for the keypad, this unit features three programmable buttons, space-saving 4+1 directional keys, one menu button and a resistive touchscreen that keeps navigation simple even in rainy weather.
On-the-go connectivity is crucial for today’s enterprises, and this tablet offers Internet connection options to keep you up to speed no matter where you are. It features the latest in wireless connectivity: It’s LTE ready with a fully integrated modem and antennas. Use WLAN for easy and fast connection through hotspots and local networks, or BT for short-range wireless connection to peripheral devices.
The Algiz 10X is designed for field performance. It has the strength and power to carry out your critical operations dependably, even in extreme environments. So whether you’re surveying, building, patrolling or distributing, you don’t have to worry about your technology – just let it do its job while you do yours.
About Handheld: Handheld is a privately-held manufacturer of rugged mobile computers, including rugged tablets, notebooks and handhelds and is one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Together with our resellers around the globe, we form partnerships that offer products that withstand the toughest conditions and solutions to get the job done.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
THANK YOU for your support during a challenging 2021, for all of us. While we all prepare for the upcoming holidays, we wanted to let you know what we expect in 2022.