EZ6250i which has faster printing speed to reach 7 IPS for 203 dpi resolution, Larger flash memory to 8 MB and build in USB host to support various applications.
- Available for 203 dpi (8 dots/mm) and 300 dpi (12 dots/mm) resolution
- Intelligent Color LCD panel for easy configuration.
- Robust metal casing and a solid print mechanism to take on heavy duty jobs
- Calibration button makes label Calibration simple and fast
- Multiple interfaces for multiple requirements
- USB Host for extension memory and standalone operation
- Automatic self-adjustment for coated inside/outside ribbons
- Supports 450-meter ribbon capacity and 8-inch diameter label (3"core) for bulk printing.
- Modular TPH- easy to do the maintenance
About GoDEX: Established in 1993, with its headquarters in Taipei Taiwan, GoDEX International is an engineering company that specializes in designing and manufacturing barcode printing products that lead the industry in the value price, high performance category. GoDEX has offices in the US, Europe and China and its products are distributed world-wide. GoDEX has created its success and earned a loyal following of thousands of customers by providing very affordable products that are extremely well engineered and supported by a company and reseller Partner network that is 100% dedicated to long-term customer satisfaction.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.