Epson’s mPOS-friendly TM-U220 impact receipt and kitchen/bar printers are compact, reliable and optimized for high-speed throughput. They are designed to work right out of the box with mobile POS applications and can print directly from iOS, Android and Windows devices. In addition, they offer all the features important to the retail and food service including two-color printing for exceptions, right-side-up printing and crisp, clean logo printing.
- Three impact printer models
- mPOS-friendly printer compatible with iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices
- DHCP enabled model available for easy IP/network configuration
- Supports 802.11a/b/g/n with 2.4GHz/5GHz compatibility
- Fast print speeds of up to 6.0 lps
- Two-color printing for highlighting offers or order exceptions
- Right-side-up printing for kitchen orders
- Accommodates paper widths of 58, 70 or 76mm
- ENERGY STAR® qualified*
The intelligent POS printer and controller in one.
The OmniLink TM-U220-i intelligent printer is the ideal solution for those in the hospitality industry looking for flexible POS configurations. An efficient printer/controller with built-in processing power and memory, it can seamlessly connect to POS systems and directly drive kitchen displays. The OmniLink TM-U220-i is perfect for controlling video signage or order information displays, or interactive web-based kiosks that offer self-assisted ordering. It can control peripherals such as touch screens and bump bars, or receive inline or online orders for printing. Plus, it can drive multiple slave printers anywhere in the restaurant — all from one space-saving device.
- Intelligent printer — built-in processing power/memory offers greater flexibility and efficiency
- Simplified infrastructure — a reliable kitchen/video display controller and printer in one device; lower power consumption and more efficient cabling
- Up to 50 percent smaller than standalone kitchen/video display controllers and printers — saves space in your kitchen
- Built-in peripheral support — features two USB ports, as well as Ethernet connectivity
- Greater control — easy integration with inline and online ordering platforms
- Versatile media handling — supports 2″, 2.75″ or 3″ media; prints up to 6 lps
- 2-color printing — for highlighting offers or order exceptions
- Backed by world-class service and support — renowned reliability from the leader in kitchen printing
- Special print option features — reduce paper usage up to 30 percent
About Epson: Since its inception, Epson has passed down and expanded on its traditional strengths as a manufacturing company. Refining the company’s super-microprocessing and precision processing technologies in the development of its watches and then expanding those technologies into other fields led to rapid progress. The breakthrough came with the launch of the EP-101 (Electronic Printer), a popular and groundbreaking product that opened up new markets. It was in the hope of sending future “sons” of this EP out into the world that the Epson brand was founded in 1975. Ever since then, high quality, high-value-added “sons” have been introduced to the market to wide acclaim.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.