Sleek receipt printer with modern design and versatile connectivity.
Featuring a sleek, modern design, the compact OmniLink TM-m50 POS thermal receipt printer meets the needs of businesses both now and in the future. It can be dynamically shared by tablets, smartphones and PC-POS or cloud POS systems. With multi-interface connectivity, it includes built-in Ethernet and USB, plus Bluetooth® and wireless options. Use Epson’s ePOS™ Print or Server Direct Print technologies to print online orders or use with web-based POS applications. Built-in cloud functionality makes it easy to leverage best-of-breed POS applications and perform remote firmware upgrades via OmniLink Merchant Services. Epson’s beacon support provides distributed proximity-based printing. And, NFC enables Bluetooth pairing for tablet connectivity and printer selection.
- Modern industrial design — compact 3" thermal receipt printer supports traditional, cloud-based and mPOS/tablet POS systems
- Connect to multiple devices — printer can be dynamically shared by legacy POS terminals, tablets and mobile devices, as well as cloud servers and POS peripherals
- Online ordering ready — Server Direct Print technology enables the printer to retrieve data from the Internet
- Distributed proximity-based printing — beacon support using BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy); NFC (Near Field Communication) technology for easy pairing with mobile devices
- Fast, reliable receipt printing — speeds up to 350 mm/sec; printhead life of 200 km3, auto cutter life of 2.2 million cuts
- Paper-saving functions — reduce paper usage by up to 49 percent
What's In The Box:
- OmniLink TM-m50
- Power Supply - Adapter PS-180 with AC Cable or Adapter V with AC Cable (varies by model)
- Power Switch Cover
- Roll Paper (for checking initial movement of the printer)
- Setup Guide
- 58 mm Roll Paper Guide
About Epson: Since its inception, Epson has passed down and expanded on its traditional strengths as a manufacturing company. Refining the company's super-microprocessing and precision processing technologies in the development of its watches and then expanding those technologies into other fields led to rapid progress. The breakthrough came with the launch of the EP-101 (Electronic Printer), a popular and groundbreaking product that opened up new markets. It was in the hope of sending future "sons" of this EP out into the world that the Epson brand was founded in 1975. Ever since then, high quality, high-value-added "sons" have been introduced to the market to wide acclaim.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper on Amazon! Why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed. You can read more here.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.