The TD1100 series of linear imaging contact readers represent the Datalogic ADC solution for customers who require a cost-effective solution for close contact bar code reading without sacrificing quality and performance. Designed for low throughput applications within multiple markets, the TD1100 readers provide the guarantee of contact reading with an excellent reading performance on virtually all linear bar codes, including damaged or poorly printed codes.
Small, lightweight and low on energy consumption, the TD1100 readers continue to provide robustness and a 1.5 m / 5.0 ft drop resistance, which is typically included in a higher range of products.
The TD1100 readers are available with the option of two different sizes of reading windows: 6.5 cm / 2.6 in (Touch 65) or 9.0 cm / 3.5 in (Touch 90), which benefits the user when reading standard or wide bar codes.
The TD1100 65/90 Pro readers provide a complete all-in-one multi-interface solution, including RS-232, USB and Keyboard Wedge and Wand Emulation, while the TD1100 65/90 Lite readers provide USB or RS-232/Keyboard Wedge interfaces.
An innovative ‘read-thru’ holder provides the TD1100 readers with hands-free reading capability on documents or small items.
- Wide reading windows: 6.5 cm / 2.6 in and 9.0 cm /3.5 in
- Excellent reading performance on damaged or poorly printed bar codes
- Interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge / RS-232 (TD1100 65/90 Lite); USB / RS-232 / Keyboard Wedge /
Wand Emulation (TD1100 65/90 Pro)
- Supports GS1 DataBar™ linear codes
- Compact and innovative ‘read-thru’ holder for hands-free reading capability
- Drop Resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft
About Datalogic: Datalogic is an industrial group which has been listed on the Italian stock exchange since 2001. It focuses on due specific markets: Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation, managing operations through two dedicated divisions, which are supported by the Business Development Division. Datalogic ADC is the worldwide leader in retail POS scanners and offers the most complete line of handheld scanners in the industry and a full range of rugged mobile computers dedicated to warehousing solutions, field-force automation, retail in store and healthcare.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
THANK YOU for your support during a challenging 2021, for all of us. While we all prepare for the upcoming holidays, we wanted to let you know what we expect in 2022.