Datalogic is pleased to announce its new Skorpio X4 mobile computer: an important evolution for the extremely successful Skorpio product line of compact mobile computers that has set a new standard in the market! The strong commitment to the Retail market is confirmed, while Skorpio X4 represents a reliable and rugged companion for Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics and Healthcare verticals in all their typical warehousing applications.
Skorpio X4 features an all new architecture supporting tremendous speed improvements with Windows Embedded Compact (WEC7), while also supporting an easy migration path to Android.
Whether in department or specialty stores, in hyperstores and supermarkets, convenience stores, grocery or DIY, Datalogic’s Skorpio X4 mobile computer fits most any retail in-store requirement for mobile data collection or validation. And with the optional pistol-grip, this unit is also ready for the demanding back-end receiving and warehousing environments as well!
Equipped with the largest high-visibility color graphics display (3.2 in.) in its class, the Skorpio X4 mobile computer helps users work more efficiently. With a choice of Windows Embedded Compact or Android™ Operating Systems, the Skorpio X4 mobile computer delivers the ultimate in ergonomics, intuitive user interface, computing and data capture technologies, combined with best-in-class ruggedness.
Key features and Benefits
- Choice of Windows embedded or Android™ Operating Systems: the Skorpio X4 mobile computer features a high performance multi-core 1 GHz architecture that offers blazing speed when running Windows Embedded Compact (WEC7) OS and allows easy upgradeability to the Android OS. Users will never run out of memory with the standard 1 GB RAM and 8 GB Flash
- Outstanding User Interface: equipped with the largest high-visibility 3.2 inch color display touch screen in its class, the Skorpio X4 mobile computer helps users work more efficiently.
- Ergonomic and reliable: this rugged mobile computer is particularly suitable for mobile commerce solutions in the retail environment, both in-store and back-end receiving applications. With the best ergonomics on the market, the Skorpio X4 mobile computer reduces operator fatigue with no compromise in terms of reliability and robustness.
- The Pistol-grip model has the most durable and comfortable handle in the industry.
- Leverages current Skorpio X3 accessories: The Skorpio X4 mobile computer has full compatibility with all Skorpio X3 accessories.
- Retail Shop Floor Applications: Mark downs, inventory, restocking tasks, in-store picking, shipping/receiving
- Retail Front-End: Queue-Busting, Assisted Selling
- Warehousing: Back office inventory management, picking, shipping/receiving, etc.
About Datalogic: Datalogic is an industrial group which has been listed on the Italian stock exchange since 2001. It focuses on due specific markets: Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation, managing operations through two dedicated divisions, which are supported by the Business Development Division.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.