Datalogic’s RIDA DBT6400 cordless area imager with Bluetooth wireless technology is the ideal workmate for connection with mobile devices. The imager is a small, ergonomic, perfectly hand-fitted wireless device with a modern and elegant design.
The RIDA DBT6400 imager pairs easily with Android, Apple iOS and Windows Mobile devices as well as standard laptops equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology. This imager reads 1D and 2D bar codes, damaged or poorly printed codes and bar codes on mobile phone screens. Its main features include image capture capability, white illumination and the most efficient aiming system in the market place.
The Healthcare Version is equipped with disinfectant ready and anti-microbial enclosure.
- Image capture capability
- Outstanding reading performance on 1D/2D printed codes or on mobile phone screens
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Compatible with Android, Apple iOS and Windows Mobile devices
- Batch Mode capability: +2,000 linear codes stored in memory
- Disinfectant Ready enclosures treated with anti-microbial additives (ISO22196 compliant) for Healthcare version.
- Retail: Traditional or Mobile POS, Assisted Sales, Shelf Replenishment, Price Verification, Inventory Management
- Healthcare: Bedside Point-of-Care, Asset Management
About Datalogic: Datalogic is an industrial group which has been listed on the Italian stock exchange since 2001. It focuses on due specific markets: Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation, managing operations through two dedicated divisions, which are supported by the Business Development Division. Datalogic ADC is the worldwide leader in retail POS scanners and offers the most complete line of handheld scanners in the industry and a full range of rugged mobile computers dedicated to warehousing solutions, field-force automation, retail in store and healthcare.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.