The superior performance of this Android™ full touch PDA is able to support a multitude of applications in various environments.
The Memor 10 PDA brings the power and performance of a smartphone with the user-friendly experience of Android in a slim and compact device with an integrated 2D imager. It also incorporates Datalogic’s industry-first wireless charging system for ultra-reliable contactless charging, paired with a 1-piece swappable battery for the best operating advantage.
The Memor 10 PDA also includes a state-of-the-art octa-core platform, featuring Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Google Mobile Services. These specs led to the endorsement by Google, who validated the Memor 10 PDA as one of the first mobile computers to join their ‘Android Enterprise Recommended’ program for rugged devices!
The Memor 10 PDA is also available in a Healthcare version which includes the same features with a cleanable enclosure and dedicated accessories.
- Datalogic Shield™ is a new software service from Datalogic that extends the lifecycle of our Android products, offering customers years of protection on their rugged device investment (coming in Q1 2019)
- The Memor 10 implements Android 8.1 Oreo and is the first Datalogic mobile computer offering Google Mobile Services applications and API’s
- The high performance octa-core 2 GHz processor used in the Memor 10 easily supports the most power-hungry mobile applications and is enabled with advanced wireless communications such as 802.11ac Wi-Fi and LTE-Advanced for cellular networks
- Wireless charging is now a reality and Datalogic is the first in our industry to implement this advanced technology; The Memor 10 PDA is the first device in the world to pair wireless charging technology with a one-piece swappable battery, allowing 24/7 usage
- The Memor 10 PDA is also available in a white Healthcare model with chemical-resistant plastics designed to withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions
- The Memor 10 PDA features a smartphone-like form factor with a crystal clear 5” HD display coupled with a slim and compact design
About Datalogic: Datalogic is an industrial group which has been listed on the Italian stock exchange since 2001. It focuses on due specific markets: Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation, managing operations through two dedicated divisions, which are supported by the Business Development Division.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.