The DLR-PR001 RAIN RFID long range portal reader is the result of extensive customer input and in-field experience. It is a UHF long range reader with GPRS and outstanding RFID reading performance, computing power and communication capabilities.
The reader is optimized for portal installations and features full power for up to 16 antennas, Gen 2 Dense Reader Mode management and high speed read rates.
Based on an embedded hardware architecture (x86) and a standard Linux Operating System, the DLR-PR001 reader eases the development of custom software and solutions. The on-board computing power and connectivity eliminate the need for an external PC and related cabling.
NO EXTERNAL PC OR CABLING REQUIRED
Based on an embedded hardware architecture (x86) and a standard Linux Operating System, the DLR-PR001 portal reader eases the development of custom software and solutions. The on-board computing power and connectivity eliminate the need for an external PC and related cabling. This results in deployment and operations cost savings, thus reducing the total cost of ownership of installed devices.
The DLR-PR001 portal reader is best suited for complex AutoID scenarios, where data can be collected and fed directly to the reader from multiple sources such as smart card readers, barcode readers, GPS and other in-field sensors.
USE IN ANY GLOBAL INSTALLATION
The inclusion of an optional integrated GPRS modem, together with its’ compact and versatile form factor, allow the DLRPR001 portal reader to be used in any global installation requiring RFID usage in remote areas. As a result, the DLR-PR001 portal reader allows solution providers to customize the reader to individual applications, thus creating their own specialized devices accordingly.
- EPC Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO 18000-6C compliant
- Multi-Regional Support
- Embedded Intelligence
- Ethernet Port
- USB 2.0 High Speed Host Port
- Internal MicroSD slot
- Integrated GPRS modem (optional)
- Easily deployable and scalable
About Datalogic: Datalogic is an industrial group which has been listed on the Italian stock exchange since 2001. It focuses on due specific markets: Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation, managing operations through two dedicated divisions, which are supported by the Business Development Division. Datalogic ADC is the worldwide leader in retail POS scanners and offers the most complete line of handheld scanners in the industry and a full range of rugged mobile computers dedicated to warehousing solutions, field-force automation, retail in store and healthcare.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.