This card is designed to increase and maintain a high acceptance rate for cash acceptors with deep recessed lenses found in self checkout kiosks, and cash acceptors in the gaming and vending industries.
Cleaning cards are used for the purposes of preventing expensive maintenance and replacement costs, eliminating or minimizing failed transactions, which result in frustrated and unsatisfied customers, and to ensure overall efficiency and reliability. Waffletechnology cleaning cards achieve a level of clean that is unmatched. Using Waffletechnology cleaning cards allows the user to achieve a more advanced clean, while actually decreasing cleaning frequency, which saves time and money.
The concept behind Waffletechnology is very simple: achieve complete access to critical components within the equipment. Because optical lenses are rounded and most sensors are recessed, access cannot be achieved through the use of flat cleaning cards. The solution is very simple: design a card that is not flat
Features & Benefits:
- One step cleaning card designed to replace a bottle of cleaning solution and dry wipe; cleans without equipment dismantling.
- Unique "Independent Suspension" dramatically increases cleaning on critical surface mounted optical lenses and read heads.
- Cleans other surfaces traditional flat cards can not touch.
- 15 cleaning cards per box.
- Dollar Bill Acceptors/Validators/Changers
- Video Game/Vending Machines
- Lottery/Gaming/Slot Machines
- Petroleum Bill Acceptors
- & much more.
The frequency of cleaning is dependent on the volume of currency accepted and location of the acceptor. Weekly usage of this cleaning product is recommended to increase and maintain high acceptance rates.
- Insert cleaning card into cash acceptor.
- The card will be accepted and rejected automatically.
- Repeat this process several times for proper cleaning.
- For additional burnishing of transport rollers, insert and HOLD cleaning card while the acceptor pulls the card.
- DIscard used card properly.
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.