Why use cleaning cards?
Your credit card reader or card reader is the life blood of your operation. It reads magnetic stripes which puts money in your bank account. No "reads" or errors means no money and dissatisfied customer relations. Entering the credit card numbers manually is an option but would require additional time and money. Additionally, card readers are exposed to magnetic contaminants, dirt, fingerprint oils, makeup, lotion, and airborne contaminants. Without proper cleaning and maintenance the chance of encountering errors rises which results in expensive service calls or repair. Using cleaning card readers daily or weekly will prolong the life of all card readers and will only take a few seconds to keep money flowing.
What does it do?
Removes dirt, magnetic oxides, fingerprint oils, suntan lotion, makeup, and other contaminants from the sensitive magnetic reader heads.
Features and Benefits:
- Saves time and thousands of dollars from having to repair damaged card readers
- Saves aggravation from card read errors
- Prevents long lines by having a functional card reader
- Avoids repairing or replacing products or parts
- Avoids unnecessary service calls
- Each box contain 50 cleaning cards
Card Reader Cleaning Cards are perfect for:
- Credit card readers
- Gas station card readers
- Smart card readers
- EMV friction card readers
- Parking meters
- Thermal Printers
- ATB printers
- Daily for outside or heavily used card readers.
- Weekly for inside or lightly used card readers.
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.