The Axicon 6015 point of sale barcode verifier is designed to verify small linear barcodes (with a maximum length, including quiet zones, of 66 mm) typically used on products scanned at the retail point-of-sale, or pharmaceutical products scanned at the point-of-care. These barcodes include EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 128, HIBC, GS1 DataBar, GS1-128, CIP 39 and Laetus Pharmacode*.
This verifier is perfect for product manufacturers, label printers, printers and packagers, and pre-press studios.
*Laetus Pharmacode verification requires dedicated additional software.
Features & Benefits
ISO/IEC verification with ANSI option, traditional verification, symbology auto-discrimination, automatic variable aperture, scan saving and loading, static reflectance meter, display of x-dimension and magnification, individual bar and space dimensional analysis. Product look-up option and other software plugins are available to validate data content of codes such as PZN, CIP, ISBN, ISSN.
A CCD imager-based linear barcode verifier, designed to be ISO/IEC compliant. Aperture automatically switchable between aperture reference numbers 03, 05, 06, 10 and 20. Scan width 66mm (including quiet zones). Wavelength of light 660 nm. Weight: 230g. Size: 165 x 75 x 55 mm.
USB or RS232 (optional)
Designed to function with any PC running any currently supported version of Microsoft Windows, or the Axicon PV-1000 portable display unit.
The verifier is supplied as the verifier read-head, its data cable, a CD with the Axicon verifier software (in several languages), a quick start guide, a calibration card and compliance certificates in a protective carry case.
About Axicon: Axicon Auto ID is a world leader in barcode verification, having developed and manufactured our own verifiers since 1989. Axicon barcode verifiers are used across the globe and are fully compliant with the international ISO/IEC standards for both linear and matrix bar codes. These verifiers are used to measure the quality of printed barcodes, on all levels of product packaging.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.