Key Features of Arctic Xtreme™
- Performance – premium-quality labels that perform well in cold, wet and subzero temperatures and conditions. Strong adherence to warehouse racking at temps as low as -65F.
- Easy application – Labels can be installed at -20F without interrupting operations. There’s no need to raise freezer temperatures for labels to be applied and bond to the substrate.
- Versatile – Can be applied on dry, moist, or frozen surfaces
- Cost effective to use – premium product that provides a strong return on investment compared to other labeling options.
Named Product of the Year by Material Handling Product News and MH 24/7
Arctic Xtreme™ is a new high-performance warehouse rack label engineered for cold storage environments. It sets a new industry standard for cold storage labeling.
Arctic Xtreme™ labels perform extremely well in cold, wet and subzero conditions. They feature an advanced freezer-grade adhesive specially formulated for cold storage environments.
Our innovative hybrid adhesive is designed to resist moisture and frost build-up while maintaining a permanent bond to metal warehouse racking. They can be applied at temperatures as low as minus 20 Fahrenheit. This means warehouse managers don’t have to disrupt operations by raising temperatures or moving inventory to install them.
Once applied, Arctic Xtreme labels will maintain a permanent bond to metal warehouse racking at service temperatures as low as -65 Fahrenheit.
We’re confident these are the highest performing freezer labels available.
Arctic Xtreme labels is manufactured by one of the industry’s most advanced digital inkjet presses. They’re commonly produced with a durable laminate coating to withstand daily warehouse bumps and knocks and can include company logos and other colorful graphics.
Demand Surging for Cold Storage Warehouses
The market for cold storage warehouses is expected to reach nearly $30 billion by 2021, up from an estimated $22 billion in 2019. Demand is being fueled in part by rapid growth in online grocery shopping, which is expected to account for 13% of total grocery sales by 2022.
We provide a range of solutions for cold storage environments, including magnet-backed labels. Many of our customers have asked us for a permanent-adhesive solution with a lower application temperature. We designed Arctic Xtreme with that in mind.
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
The Benefits of Shopping Directly from Authorized Resellers vs Amazon: Making the Smart Choice
If you're looking for the best deals and highest quality products, then shopping directly from resellers is the way to go.