Durability and Versatility in an Android Handheld Computer
Striker is the continuation of AML’s development of American-Made, Android-based mobile computers. A smaller, more lightweight version of our popular Scepter mobile computer, Striker delivers on affordability, durability and versatility. The combination of these attributes makes Striker ideal for a wide variety of applications ranging from distribution, manufacturing, retail, and commercial deployments.
Striker is also the first in its class of mobile computers to be produced with an antimicrobial housing to prevent the growth and spread of microorganisms, as well as UV inhibitors to prevent deterioration in the event of prolonged UV-C exposure, commonly used for disinfection purposes.
Striker comes with several AML applications that ease configuration and allows users to tailor the device performance to meet their application needs. In addition to the built-in utilities, our popular DC Suite software for simple batch data collection applications is preloaded on Striker. The software comes with seven pre-written applications that will cover the most common barcode data capture tasks, like cycle counting.
Striker comes preloaded with Ivanti’s Velocity terminal emulation software powered by Wavelink. The software will run in demo mode until activated with a license which is sold separately. For users that are more familiar with telnet connections to legacy systems, Striker is preloaded with a basic, text-based terminal emulation client specifically for VT220 applications. This TE client from Glink is licensed and ready to use.
- High performance architecture
- Powered by Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 4″ LCD with capacitive touchscreen
- Integrated flashlight
- Accommodates multiple scan engines
- 802.11 abgnac radio
- Tactile keypad options
- Integrated two-watt speaker
About AML: AML was founded in 1983 to respond to a need in the barcode data collection marketplace for high performance, easy-to-use, and cost-effective barcode and data collection products. Our goal is to provide sensible solutions for mission critical activities, to improve efficiency and productivity, and to make barcode data collection applications worry-free.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.