Lightweight, Tough and Versatile
The M7225 is a richly featured, wireless handheld computer designed for use in retail, manufacturing, and warehouse data capture applications. Powered by Windows® CE 6.0, the M7225 is available with a high-power, Summit® 802.11a/b/g radio, laser or 2D barcode scan engines, 3.5" high-color LCD with touch panel, and full audio support. For virtually any barcode data collection application, the M7225 is the sensible solution. * The ACC-5925 or ACC-5995 cradle are required for charging.
Designed for Harsh Environments & Light Enough for Retail
The M7225 is a perfect fit for applications in warehousing, distribution and other harsh environments.
Every M7225 includes:
- Pre-loaded Wavelink TE Client (License sold separately)
- Standard one year warranty
About AML: AML was founded in 1983 to respond to a need in the barcode data collection marketplace for high performance, easy-to-use, and cost-effective barcode and data collection products. Our goal is to provide sensible solutions for mission critical activities, to improve efficiency and productivity, and to make barcode data collection applications worry-free.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.