The Firebird Android-Based Self-Service Kiosk
The Firebird Enterprise Kiosk is an all-in-one Android computer with integrated barcode scanning. Firebird’s compact design is ideal for situations where a small footprint is desired. The smaller build of this kiosk gives users the flexibility to set up the kiosk in multiple locations throughout the facility such as poles, walls, counters or endcaps. The Firebird self-service kiosk features a multi-touch capacitive touchscreen that allows for on-screen gesturing users are accustomed to in their personal devices.
The kiosk also features an RGB LED light bar for device and scan status visual feedback. Firebird is powered by Android 8.1 running on an ARM octa-core processor at 1.8 GHz. Firebird’s powerful architecture is equipped to handle even the most demanding applications. Using consumer-grade devices becomes a financial headache for businesses in the long run as the cost to repair or replace parts isn’t cost-effective. Firebird was built with commercial-grade components made to withstand long-term continuous usage. At its core, the main functionality of Firebird is to act as a standalone stationary computer equipped with a 2D omnidirectional scan engine. This stationary kiosk is useful in many scenarios including scanning badges, gift cards, products, raw materials, and even tools used in the workplace. The optional camera also gives employees to interact with a camera for video or photographing purposes.
AML’s StoreScan price verification software is designed specifically for Firebird and greatly simplifies the deployment of a retail price checking solution. StoreScan uses a web API interface for its real-time price lookup. This interface is configurable and, in many cases, may be able to work with existing retailer web services with no software development required.
Power-over-Ethernet is a standard feature on all AML kiosks. No need to locate the device near an AC wall outlet as long as an Ethernet connection to a PoE-equipped network is available. A unique feature of the Firebird is its ability to be configured in either a landscape or portrait mode. All I/O Ports are located on the back of the unit as a security measure.
About AML: AML was founded in 1983 to respond to a need in the barcode data collection marketplace for high performance, easy-to-use, and cost-effective barcode and data collection products. Our goal is to provide sensible solutions for mission critical activities, to improve efficiency and productivity, and to make barcode data collection applications worry-free.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
The Benefits of Shopping Directly from Authorized Resellers vs Amazon: Making the Smart Choice
If you're looking for the best deals and highest quality products, then shopping directly from resellers is the way to go.