Contracts for Printer or Scanner Maintenance is like insurance for expensive equipment. Just like your vehicle – you need to maintain it in order for it to be operating at its top performance level.
We offer Printer Service Contracts – Depot and On-Site – for most thermal transfer and direct thermal printers. We also offer Time & Materials service calls (both Depot and On-Site) for repairs. One of the many benefits of a Printer Service Contract is all travel and labor are included in the price of the contract. You also are entitled to two (2) preventative maintenance service calls per year!
We offer Extended Warranty and Service Contracts for Barcode Scanners and Data Collection terminals (where available).
Why Choose a Service Contract?
- Minimize your downtime by contracting for reliable, responsible service
- Yearly Fixed Costs – easy to budget maintenance costs.
- Without a service contract, a one Time and Material call can typically cost as much as a yearly contract.
- Contract customers always have priority over Time and Materials customers.
- Multiple plans are offered to fill your need.
Extensive geographic coverage, service where you need it.
- Highly trained and certified resources you can count on to diagnose and fix the problem.
What Sets Us Apart?
- All Barcode Systems has the experience and systems in place to provide you with superior service
- No matter your needs, we can provide you with an efficient cost effective service program
- 1900 technically certified service professionals
- Centralized “National Call Center”
- High levels of customer satisfaction
- Fully A+ certified
- Authorized service provider for many leading technology manufacturers (HP, Zebra, Intermec, Datamax, Sato and TSC)
- All rural and urban areas covered on average 24 hours (350 locations throughout the USA)
Thousands of parts stocked
What Programs are Available?
- Tailored programs to your requirements.
- 24 hour on-site response available
- Next Business Day Service : All calls received by 3PM are serviced next day.
- 48 Hour Response: Less expensive on-site option.
- Depot Service Programs: Return to Depot Service Programs to meet your needs
- Hot Swap: User supplies ‘floating’ inventory. Available only on certain printers and mobile computers.
- Return to Depot: 2 day or 5 day return. Time and material charge
Contact us today to learn more.