The T800 is a high-performance, thermal desktop printer with enterprise-level productivity, dependable performance and high-end features such as RFID and WiFi. The T800 is Printronix’s first desktop printer to incorporate its renowned Printronix System Architecture (PSA) and includes a full suite of labor-saving features and printer management tools for easy day-to-day operations.
- Fast print speed of 8 ips and a duty cycle of over 1,000 labels per day
- Easy to operate with 300 meter ribbons for fewer ribbon changes
- Optional RFID capability with adjustable antenna and auto calibration.
- Enterprise level communication options including WiFi, Bluetooth and USB
- Compatible with PrintNet Enterprise (PNE) printer management tool
- Solid double-wall, clamshell construction to meet the needs of the busiest desktop environment
- Built on proven Printronix system Architecture (PSA)
Tracking In Real Time with RFID
The T800 with optional UHF RFID was designed to meet the growing demand for encoding and printing RFID labels at an afgordable price. Retail, manufacturing, and healthcare are just a few of the industries that use RFID to track products throughout the supply chain, take inventory in real-time or locate equipment within the enterprise.
The T800 makes printer setup for encoding and printing of RFID labels fast and easy. Not only can it support labels down to .625 inches in length, but the antenna can be adjusted for non-standard inlay positions. Further, the RFID label calibration function automatically sets the optimal label encoding position within the printer.
About Printronix: For more than 40 years, Printronix has been addressing global customer needs for mission-critical industrial printing. Offering the two most-trusted brand names in back office and supply chain printing, Printronix and TallyGenicom, known throughout automotive, retail, food & beverage, government and utilities and transportation and logistics enterprises across the globe.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.