- Lightweight and pocket-sized RFID reader
- Perform 75,000 scans over 12 hours of operation time
- Changeable lithium battery that charges to full in just 2 hours
- Strong sensor signal allows for a 6.5-feet read range
- Enterprise durability: 4-feet of drop protection and IP65 sealing for water and dust protection
- Bright and easy-to-read 0.96” display screen
- Fast and easy pairing with iOS, Android, or Windows mobile devices via Bluetooth® 5.0
Lightweight Reader with a Durable Design
Sized perfectly for your shirt pocket, the RP902 RFID reader features high mobility to solve your customer’s needs for an in-store environment. Carefully crafted with a sturdy design, the IP65 sealing for dust and water and the 4-feet drop to concrete protection provides you a tough device you can trust.
Optimized for Capturing Multiple RFID Tags
The RP902 optimizes RFID capture performance, with more tag reads per second and a longer read range than comparable devices. Workers achieve better productivity with the ability to read 75,000 tags over 12 hours. The 6.5-feet-long read rage and strong 27dBm signal on the RP902 make stock picking, shipping, and delivery faster and more precise, creating a better customer experience.
Boost UHF RFID Read Performance
Major RFID tags like EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO 18000-6C compliant are supported within the global frequency range between 865MHz and 928MHz (US/EU/JP/TW/CN). Integrated with a variety of software platforms, the RP902 lets retail staff check scanning results on the 0.96” display screen and then transmit the data to any other devices, enhancing the entire asset management system.
Flexible Pairing with Mobile Devices
The RP902 uses Bluetooth® 5.0 or a USB cable for snap-and-go pairing system on iOS, Android, or Windows mobile devices. This versatile platform allows different associates to check critical information at any time and any place! A smooth and immediate link to the RP902 brings in-store workers the comfort and ease to move to a new level of scanning performance.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
The Benefits of Shopping Directly from Authorized Resellers vs Amazon: Making the Smart Choice
If you're looking for the best deals and highest quality products, then shopping directly from resellers is the way to go.