- 2.4G wireless transmission range up to 100m in the line of open sight.
- Reads all major 1D and 2D barcodes including printed and digital
- Long battery life up to 16 hours per a fully charged battery
- Plug and play, convenient to use
- Durable, Compact, and Long life trigger design
- Rugged design by IP42 and 1.5m drops
- Buffer mode for out-of-range reading
- Instant decoding feedback: LED, Buzzer indicators
Move without Restrictions
Design for mobile workers, the MS838B comes with a USB dongle that enables users to capture barcodes with freedom wireless connection. Easy plug-and-play function, the MS838B pairs easily to laptops or PCs without a complicated setup. Besides, it allows users to transmit data to the host from up to 100 meters from the base via 2.4G wireless communication.
Storage Data Even Out of Range
When it is out of range, the MS838B barcode scanner can store 40,000 EAN codes in memory and upload them to your devices at your own convenience. It allows associates to capture barcodes from the checkout counter or checking your store's inventory in the retail store without restrictions.
Reliable 2D Scanning Performance
Quickly and accurately capturing most 1D and 2D barcodes or coupons displayed on the phone, the MS838B helps retail cashiers checkout without any frustration. It delivers great performance up to 60 fps per second as well as capturing high density with a 4 mil resolution and a scanning width up to 180mm. It is suitable to streamline everyday processes in the supermarket, retail store, and warehouse applications.
Long-Lasting Battery Life
The MS838B's powerful 2600mAh* battery is designed to have up to 16 hours of operating time with a 6-hour single charge, giving you the flexibility to work through the day.
- Up to 16 hours Operating Time
- 2600 mAh Battery
Furthermore, it has an IP42 rating for dust and water resistance as well as a 1.5 meter drop spec that provides superior durability and reliability. Combining high performance and compact design, M838B gives mobile worker conveniently and safely while on the go.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.