Delivering reliable performance and affordable price, MS838 2D imager scanner offers excellent performance for increasing productivity even when the barcodes are damaged or poorly printed. This cost-effective and reliable handheld scanner provides the optimum combination of performance which makes it an ideal scanning tool for a wide range of market applications, such as point-of-sale, personal data identification and inventory control.
- Reliable performance, affordable price
- Fast reading all 1D and 2D barcodes on paper and screen
- Quick decoding 3mil barcode even with damaged or poorly printed
- Supports trigger mode & presentation mode.
- Durable design: 1.5 meters drop test and IP42-rated
Reliable Performance, Affordable Price
Delivering users an affordable price, MS838 2D imager scanner offers excellent performance for increasing productivity even when the barcodes are damaged or poorly printed. The MS838 has the capability to read up to 3 mil barcode (Code 39). This device is a brilliant choice for various industrial application requirements for retail stores, supermarket, pharmacy and hotel.
Easy to Operate
Featuring a convenient plug-and-play design, the MS838 imager scanner is easy to connect to your computer via USB/RS232 cable. There is no need to do any additional installation or training, it’s ready to work. In addition, it supports trigger mode, presentation mode(auto-sensing mode) that effectively meeting requirements for all industrial use.
This ergonomic design makes the MS838 fit comfortably in any hand, reducing fatigue during long-time scanning tasks. Additionally, the MS838 features an IP42 rating and can withstand multiple drops to concrete from 1.5 meters, ensuring durability and reliability.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.