CipherLab's RK95 is a powerful handheld terminal that steps up the data collection game in the warehouse environments. Running on the latest Android operating system and today’s most powerful processor, the RK95 also comes with Google enterprise-oriented certifications to ensure the device's productivity stays efficient for now and the future. Crafted in excellent reading capability, wireless connection, industrial ruggedness, user interface and power consumption, the RK95 is surely an investment that is smart and cost effective for your business.
Being the next generation of 9700 series, RK95 is surely capable of performance for new and legacy users. Modernized terminal emulation and physical keypad options make data collection easy on either "green screen" system or touch-based operation. Superior Wi-Fi technology of coverage and speed can handle big data transmission without interferences and drop transactions. Lightweight, yet strong resistance to water, dust, and accidental drops, RK95 is easy to carry throughout the workday. It also comes with hot-swappable battery to extend its working hours for any overtime warehouse operations. RK95's versatile reader options give user long reading range of over 20 m while keeping the benefits of modularity for easy field replacements and on-site services.
RK95 Cold Storage
Extending the RK95 to cold storage or freezer environments, CipherLab has developed the cold storage model with working temperature downs to -30 degrees Celsius without condensation. Heaters are embedded to ensure fogging-free display screens and frost-free scanning to maintain working efficiency. The RK95 also comes with control software to allow automatically turn on/off heater based upon user demands. Moreover, it's crafted with ice-resistant materials to prevent potential damages caused by low temperature and dedicated freezer battery is equipped to ensure sufficient working hours.
- Freezer 5,500 mAh battery optimized for low temperature environment,min. 5 working hours at -30°C.
- Heaters embedded in touch screen and scan window to ensure fog-free display and frost-free scanning
- Ice-resistant materials built into the product itself to prevent potential damage caused by prolonged operation in low temperature environments.
About CipherLab: CipherLab is a world leader in AIDC solutions for a wide range of industries. CipherLab's expertise is at the convergence of scanning, mobile computing, and business process design. This results more efficient supply chains, field sales services, retail operation and reduced cost of doing business in almost every sector. Our skilled network of reliable partners delivers successful solutions to small, medium and enterprise businesses that chose CipherLab for value, performance and quality.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Nov. 29, 2021
Santa is bringing us coal this year by bringing a price increase for Thermal Transfer Ribbons. Increased pricing takes effect on January 1, 2022.