The series includes the Desk version (PD9531-RT), the cordless Bluetooth® wireless technology version (PBT9501-RT) and the cordless mobile version with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ (PM9501-RT).
The rugged mechanics of the PowerScan Retail series guarantees reliable long-term operation in retail activities. Repeated shocks at the POS checkout or outdoor usage do not inhibit the scanner’s performance or reliability, protecting the retailer’s investment. The IP65 rating further guarantees protection from damages caused by exposure to moisture.
The PowerScan Retail series provides snappy reading performance on all common 1D and 2D codes, as well as excellent performance when reading bar codes from mobile devices.
The PowerScan PBT9501-RT Retail series can transmit data to the host through its base station as well as to any commercial or embedded Bluetooth v2.0 compliant device. The PowerScan PM9501-RT Retail series is offered with or without a display and the 16-key keyboard. Wide radio coverage and the full keypad allow these mobile imagers to be used at the POS checkout as well as for inventory or shelf replenishment activities.
The PowerScan Retail 9500 series is the first hand held series of scanners on the market capable of reading digital watermarks including Digimarc® Barcodes. This new application significantly reduces time at the checkout. Additionally, product packaging that carries Digimarc® Barcodes can connect mobile-enabled shoppers with additional product information, special offers, recommendations, reviews, social networks and more.
About Datalogic: Datalogic is an industrial group which has been listed on the Italian stock exchange since 2001. It focuses on due specific markets: Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation, managing operations through two dedicated divisions, which are supported by the Business Development Division. Datalogic ADC is the worldwide leader in retail POS scanners and offers the most complete line of handheld scanners in the industry and a full range of rugged mobile computers dedicated to warehousing solutions, field-force automation, retail in store and healthcare.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.