Here are some of the reasons for stated increases:
- Paper: Elevated pulp prices and shortage of face materials and liners
- Adhesive: Depleted inventories at chemical processing and polymer plants, shortages of tankers and totes, and strict allocations of materials causing an adhesive shortage
- Film: Supply remains constrained and costs continue to increase
- Freight: Demand continues to exceed available capacity leading to increased costs
- Packaging Materials and Pallets: Costs have increased more than 50% since February 2021
- Dies: Metal costs are at an all-time 3-year high with increases ranging from 10%-50%
As a result, we find it necessary to implement a 5% to 7% price increase on all products effective with product shipments on or after August 2, 2021. To help facilitate any documentation requirement on a price increase to your customer(s), we have linked our supplier increase letters here.
We will continue to work with our suppliers to minimize the impact of these increases and mitigate supply disruptions. Please reach out to your sales professional with any questions.
Thank you for your continued support and business.