RUGGED WI-FI ENTERPRISE MOBILE COMPUTER FOR MANAGERS AND TASK WORKERS
Give managers and task workers everything they need to take instant action anywhere. Pure business on the inside and smart styling on the outside, the MC55 Series rugged mobile computer for the enterprise lets your workers access business applications, scan barcodes, snap a photo, view a video and place a private or push-to-talk call to virtually anyone in your facility – all with a single device. The sleek lightweight design is not only pocketable, it is at home in front of customers and patients. And government grade FIPS 140-2 security keeps your most sensitive data safe and secure.
DRIVE PRODUCTIVITY AND EFFICIENCY INSIDE THE ENTERPRISE TO A NEW LEVEL
With the MC55 Series, managers and task workers who spend their days inside your company walls have everything they need to take instant action, anywhere in your facility — indoors and outside. When it comes to meeting the needs of your workforce, the MC55N0 excels, offering organizations in the U.S. and Europe the right level of features, the right level of rugged design and support for the most demanding business applications.
THE MOST RUGGED DESIGN YET IN THIS CLASS — PERIOD
The MC55 Series is built to last, giving workers a device they can count on and businesses a maximum return on investment (ROI). This rugged device family is built for use inside your buildings as well as outdoor areas of your facilities — and our toughness tests prove it. The MC55 delivers outstanding performance, even after exposure to heat, cold, dust, water — and 1,000 consecutive tumbles in our rotating tumble drum.
ROBUST APPLICATION PERFORMANCE
The Marvell PXA320 @ 806 MHz provides best-in-class application performance coupled with flash memory to support any application and a user accessible microSD card slot with support up to 32GB provides the memory space to enable robust performance for database and other processing intensive applications.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.