DISCONTINUED: This product is no longer available. Please contact us for a substitute product.
A powerful Android handheld computer that’s always connected to the heart of your business. The PA700V is a Verizon Certified tool for today’s mobile worker. It combines the form factor of a 4G smartphone with the performance of an enterprise handheld computer.
Stylish and intuitive, the crystal-clear touchscreen withstands multiple 4-foot falls from any angle. Access to the Google Play store allows you to run consumer-grade applications along with more robust enterprise-level apps.
Target Markets / Applications
Stay connected to your back end systems and send crucial data back to home base quickly and efficiently. The PA700 is rugged enough for the outdoors and versatile enough to get all your jobs done.
• Asset Management
• Parts Inventory
• Digital Invoices
Transportation & Logistics
• Asset Tracking
DSD & Route Accounting
• Inventory Management
• Order Automation
• ID Verification
• Location Services
Broken screens and expensive repairs add up very quickly. The PA700 is built to withstand the wear and tear associated with any enterprise, all while maintaining the stylish look of consumer-grade smartphones. The PA700 Android handheld survives multiple 4-foot falls to concrete undamaged, even when landing directly on the screen. This is because we've equipped the PA700 with a Gorilla Glass screen, the industry standard for damage-resistant cover glass.
The PA700 is also sealed against dust and protected against water spills and moisture, ensuring a long product lifetime. The PA700 has been tested thoroughly: it withstands extensive vibrations and performs reliably in extreme temperatures. Investing in a rugged Android handheld device like the PA700 means a lower total cost of ownership in the long run.
Android is an easy mobile operating system familiar to many. You will be able to download consumer-grade applications in the Play store or use Square to process payments but also benefit from more robust application development suitable for professional use.
From an IT standpoint, you can future-proof your business by developing on HTML 5. If your business is transitioning away from consumer-grade devices, switching to the rugged and more powerful PA700 would be a smooth process thanks to the familiar Android interface.
Large Vibrant Display
With 4.7" of screen real estate, the PA700 supports information intensive applications, ensuring you can view more of your data and more of your work. The fully illuminated and sunlight readable screen facilitates outdoor applications, while the thinner and stronger Gorilla Glass display yields greater touch sensitivity for an easy user experience.
• Operating System: Android 4.3
• Screen: 4.7" Gorilla Glass
• Dual Scanning Buttons
• Scanner: 2D imager
• Weight: 10 ounces
• Dimensions: 6.3" H x 3.15" W x 0.7" D
• Bluetooth 4.0
• 5 MP Camera with Flash
• Warranty: 1 year
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.