Stay competitive with latest wireless technology
The PA692 is a rugged mobile computer that combines the latest 3.75G wireless communication and advanced performance to provide the best data communications in today’s aggressive business environment. PA692 also offers field-based workers with a host of data collection tools and a comprehensive wireless communication platform, all in a compact, durable and ergonomic form factor.
PA692 offers an integrated 1D / 2D scanning capability, as well as a HF and UHF RFID reader / writer, GPS, and a high resolution 5.0 megapixel digital camera, combining multiple functions in one compact size which reduces the cost to purchase different devices. Besides, featuring latest NFC communication, PA692 offers convenient short-range communication between electronic devices. It enhances the service levels in ticket tracking, identity asset management applications
Faster and more productive
Powered by industrial grade 1GHz TI AM3715 processor and runs on a flexible Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 platform, PA692 delivers the faster performance in highly mobile environments. In addition to 512MB NAND Flash and 512 DDR SDRAM to boast ample internal memory, PA692 also supports microSD expansion with an additional 32GB of storage capacity for data-intensive applications.
Able to withstand multiple 5-foot drops to concrete and IP65-sealed against water and dust, the PA692 is an extremely rugged outside-the-four-walls device you can count on to perform under harsh conditions. This durable design mitigates device downtime that negatively impacts business critical applications. The PA692 features a comprehensive wireless platform that includes integrated GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi and 3.75G connectivity. The PA692’s external antenna for WWAN and WLAN ensure excellent wireless connectivity and performance. Field mobile workers can easily access information and accelerate their workflow while they’re on the go.
Accessories and options
PA692 offers various model options and accessories to fit your needs. Complement your mobile solution with various communication and charging cradles, extended batteries, car kits and headsets anything and everything you’ll need to make the PA692 the ideal rugged handheld solution for your mobile workforce.
Ultra High Frequency
As one of major AIDC manufacturer, Unitech has integrating various RFID technologies into its portfolio. The new PA692 Microsoft ® Windows Embedded Handheld model is an integrated UHF/RFID reader and writer. Like the PA692 series the PA692 UHF model is a rugged industrial PDA.The ideal solution for short range UHF applications like parking control, asset management, animal tracking, replenishment, shipping & receiving, etc. It is the first choice for mobile workers who want to carry a lightweight and compact mobile computer.
- Short range UHF reading distance (up to 80 cm. depending on environment)
- Integrated antenna design (no swinging or shield antenna)
- Supports EPC Gen2
- Rugged design: IP65 sealing and 1.5m drop specification
- Advanced wireless connections: Optimized roaming performance
- Ergonomic design and a variety of accessories available to create your ideal mobile workforce.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.