Unitech PA520 is a compact sized enterprise PDA that provides a comprehensive wireless platform since it integrated WiFi and Bluetooth communication, making it quick and easy to stay connected. Equipped with 1D / 2D imager, RFID reader, NFC and Windows embedded handheld 6.5 operating system all in a compact and durable form factor, this device is designed to empower the mobile workforce for daily jobs in sales automation and field service applications.
An ideal tool with scanning technology
PA520 is perfectly into the hand of user. Weighting just 220g, this compact size and lightweight handheld device is not only ease-ofuse by employee but also small enough to fit in the shirt pocket. A 3.5” QVGA/VGA touch screen enables the operator to view clearly and an ergonomic alphanumeric keypad makes data entry simply. Equipped with multiple scan engines, this device can scan 1D/2D barcodes and RFID tags even if the codes are poorly printed. PA520 is an ideal tool providing the best data input convenience and comfort to users.
Advanced wireless connections
The PA520 integrated Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, 802.11 a/b/g/n and Wi-Fi wireless connectivity allow the point of service to be positioned, traced and transferred from every location throughout the world. PA520 is truly an excellent device offers extension of mobility to significantly improve job efficiency.
Rugged compact enterprise PDA
Without doubt the PA520 features all ergonomic functionalities desired by modern PDA users. This allows mobile workers to benefit from its very compact size, finger-friendly operation, the latest Windows mobile 6.5, high speed 800MHz processor and all modern wireless connectivity options. The PA520 has been carefully purpose-built to meet the critical needs of sales automation and field service applications, including 1.0m free drops and an IP42 sealing.
Our PA520MCA was built with the efficiency of your healthcare agency in mind. As such, this handheld computer features durable housing that is both antimicrobial and disinfectant-ready. Your new data collection tool repels germs and withstands exposure to harsh cleaning agents without eroding or damaging the plastic. The equipment is designed for demanding environments. The unit is sealed against dust and can withstand drops, tumbles, and direct spills.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.