DISCONTINUED: This product is no longer available. Please contact us for a substitute product.
The HT730 UHF is an omnidirectional 49 feet-read-range RFID terminal that reads 750 tags+ per second to let associates quickly access data when managing stock. With the sophisticated IMPINJ R2000 embedded chip, gaining clear visibility of assets and location is never a troublesome task. There’s no need to turn off the device, so your associates can still hot-swap 6700mAh battery on continuous work. An ultra-powerful RFID reader with resistance to dust and water which can also withstand a 6 feet drop, is your best fit for warehousing, field service, and transportation & logistics.
- Industry-leading 49 feet RFID read range
- High sensitivity and optimum chip: IMPINJ R2000
- Swappable smart battery with lasting 6700mAh capacity
- Perform 750+ tag reads per second
- Maximum EIRP of 36 dBm
- Support Hot-Swap function, keeps applications active up to 1 minute
- Integrated various WIFI connections: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11ax-ready,
- 802.11ac Wave 2 with 2X2 MU-MIMO WLAN Standard
- Wirelessly connect with Bluetooth® 5.1
- Ultra-sensitive 4” display touch screen
- Balanced, ergonomic, and robust gun grip design
- Enterprise-durable protection with IP65 protect and 6 feet drop to concrete
Ultra-powerful RFID Reader to Boost Efficiency
The best-in-class RFID reader is designed for the extended reading range up to 15 meters, offering data in real-time and facilitating better traceability of the product. The highly-sensitive chip, IMPINJ R2000, can read multiple UHF tags simultaneously and further accelerate the entire shipping and goods validation process. Maximum 36 EIRP dBm power reads most RFID tags like EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO 18000-6C compliant within the global frequency range between 865MHz and 928MHz (US/EU/JP/TW/CN). On the logistics cycle, the HT730 UHF reader keeps the process going faster and on time.
Continuous Work with Fast Read Rate
Driving up productivity with more tag reads per second, HT730 UHF performs at least 750 reads to undertake high-volume data on the site of a large distribution center. It eliminates the manual work to check parcels on loading pallets and saves precious time to end-user delivery. The 6700mAnh battery runs operation up a whole day to handle a packed schedule and can be easily swapped to proceed 24/7 working.
Advanced Connectivity for Instant Feedback
The 4-inch display provides more readability to view instant feedback while reading tags. The screen is easy to view indoors and outside, even in bright sunlight. Either connected with Bluetooth® 5.1 or a WIFI network, HT730 UHF allows users to quickly check misplaced or missing items on integrated Apps, such as access. It’s an easy-to-aim device that provides clear audible, tactile, and visual feedback on each read.
With a balanced and ergonomic gun grip design, HT730 UHF fits comfortably in your hand with a push-to-talk trigger and releases the strain on a long working shift. While it’s designed to be sleek, the reader is durable enough for field service teams that maintain infrastructure or logistics teams that carry on the parcel to our community. The IP65 enterprise-level protection against water and dust supports our everyday life workers with a rugged yet trustworthy tool.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.